Boats can be launched from the nearby boat ramp and moored in front of the property for the duration of your stay.
Both the Guesthouse and the Holiday House are self catering.
Full or part Catering can be arranged if required.
BYO Linen, bathroom products and toilet paper.
Guesthouse & Holiday House Booking Info
- To confirm a booking a 20% deposit along with the booking form is to be received by the Lakeside Guesthouse within 7 days.
- The balance of the booking fee including the Security Bond ($500.00) must be paid in full eight (8) weeks prior to the arrival date.
- If the booking is cancelled LESS than eight weeks prior to arrival the deposit is forfeited.
- If the booking is cancelled MORE than eight weeks prior to arrival a cancellation fee of $300.00 will be deducted from any refund.
- The Security Deposit (BOND) will be refunded in full, after a satisfactory inspection of the premises and equipment, within 7 days of departure date.
- All damage must be reported immediately and paid for.
- Check In time is after 12:00 midday on the arrival date and Check Out time is before 2:00 pm on the date of departure. Pick up and return of keys will be arranged individually.
- Please ensure you bring your own linen, as no linen is included in the tariff.
- No smoking is permitted inside the buildings.
- No pets allowed under any circumstances.
- Adequate control and supervision of minors is required at all times for all activities.
- Late night noise (after 10:30pm) is not permitted. Please be considerate to our neighbours, any complaints will result in termination of booking, and/or loss of BOND.
- No more than the number of people specified can stay at the property.
- The property must be left clean and tidy.
- If furniture is moved, it must be returned to its original position prior to leaving (pool table is not to be moved under any circumstances). Dining chairs must be stacked.
- After unloading, cars are to be parked in the designated parking areas.
- If the booking conditions are not adhered to, this will result in all or part of the BOND being forfeited.